Saturday, December 24, 2011

Running Out of Time to Be Festive!


Hi All!  It's Christmas Eve, and I am soooooooo not ready!  It's been a week without any posting for me. Really sorry about that.  It just sort of happened.  This last week of school has been one of the busiest I've had in years.  I kept meaning to get to a post, but there was paper grading, lesson plan making, cookie baking, Christmas shopping, decorating, and merry making to be had.  I promise to be back on Monday with some new posts.  Here is some of what I have in the works for next week:
  • A great vocabulary game that can be played across many grade levels
  • The holiday gift bag I put together for my friends this year.  I now, a little late but it might give you an idea or two for next year.
  • A "Response" post to all the great comments that have been coming in on some of my older posts.
  • Organizing for Math
I had originally planned these post for this past week, but time just got away from me.  Having next week off should give me plenty of time to get my act together. 

As for today, we celebrate Christmas Eve in a big way, so I still have a ton to do today before we leave for a relative's home.  Then, tomorrow I am having all the family over for Christmas dinner.  I still have gifts to wrap and potatoes to peel!

So, I'm going to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! 
And if you aren't a Christmas person, have a happy and healthy!!!! 
I will see you all after Christmas on the 26th.

Had to leave you with some Elf!  Love that movie!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I cannot wait to see the vocabulary game you are talking about!

    Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!!! Hope you're enjoying a day full of love & laughter surrounded by loved ones!!!

    I've got your Christmas gift waiting for you!!!!! Come unwrap it ♥
    http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/12/treasured-gift-happy-holidays.html

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Nancy!
    I hope you had a wonderful day today.
    I'm looking forward to your upcoming post... I always love to read what you share!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

  4. This is the perfect website for anyone who really wants to understand this topic.

    ReplyDelete